Everybody has a special gift. Something that you do better than anyone else. My gift is grooming, and with this gift comes a little bit of frustration. Imagine being the world’s number one men’s grooming expert, obsessing about butt hair, back hair, boogers, hair, shaving, trimming, plucking, coughing, styling, exfoliating, moisturizing, and more.
I’m always thinking about it and constantly dedicating my life to helping men with their grooming. So you can imagine the shock and frustration when somebody comes up to me and says they love my videos but look like a savage. I am passionate about you all looking super sexy. That being said, here are some of the biggest grooming mistakes still going on in 2023.
Men are STILL doing these in 2023!
- Big unmanscaped beards. Congratulations! You can grow a beard. Well done. But if it’s all crazy and nuts with your lips covered with nasty hair — it needs to be trimmed! You have to make sure it’s the proper length and that it’s edged properly. Have you ever seen George Lucas? He has a fat double chin with a crappy-edged beard. Check out my video, where I demonstrate the proper way.
- Nostrils filled with funky hair. A lot of times, this funky hair is filled with boogers to boot. Don’t be that guy with boogers hanging out of your nostril, as that’s absolutely disgusting. The simple solution is to use a nose hair trimmer. Pete and Pedro’s Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer is the best because it doesn’t tug, is USB rechargeable, and comes with attachments. You can also use it for your ears or edging your mustache. Check out the reviews.
- Too much product. Your hair ends up looking greasy and weighted down.
- Whacked skin. If you have breakouts, blackheads, blemishes, oiliness, wrinkles, dryness, or across of these, it’s fixable. You cannot underestimate the value and importance of caring for your face. You must wash your face twice daily, exfoliate twice weekly, and moisturize with an SPF in the morning and a night moisturizer. Tiege Hanley has all of the essentials.
- Nasty hands and nails. If you have crusty, nasty, bitten, gnarled, or long nails, it’s sickening. Grab a manicure kit like Pete and Pedro’s 8-Piece Manicure Set, which has all the tools and essential products to have sexy hands and feet.
- Monster man bush. You don’t need to go all bald eagle like a 12-year-old boy, but you do need to manage and trim your pubes. A big monster man bush will make your wiener look itty bitty and trap odor, making it smell funky.
- Funky nuts. If you have balls, you must powder them daily by dunking them and jostling them after a shower. Then take some powder up the booty crack because you don’t want swamp ass. Pete & Pedro’s Body and Balls Powder has three talc-free versions: fresh, unscented, and frost.
- Cheap products. Whether or not purchasing a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, or powder from a drugstore or grocery store, it’s most likely low quality, meaning it will have EDC chemicals. These chemicals crush men’s testosterone levels and lower sperm counts. The biggest offender is antiperspirant deodorants because the aluminum will clog sweat ducts and cause toxic chemical buildup in the lymph system. Pete & Pedro’s Fresh Deodorant is aluminum-free and natural.
- Not exfoliating. Exfoliate in the shower before shaving your chest or any body part. If not, the hair will get trapped, and breakouts and blemishes will result. There’s nothing sexy about chest or back acne.
- Back hair. Get rid of that back hair ASAP.
To shave or to use a grooming tool
- Shaving is appropriate on your chest, shoulders, arms, legs, balls, and base of Big Al.
- A grooming tool (like my favorite by Brio) should be used for the pubic region because a razor will create ingrown hairs. Also, use the grooming tool on your butt cheeks because if you shave, you’ll feel like you’re sitting on a porcupine when it grows back.
- BTW, don’t listen to other people. Don’t let people tell you it’s not ‘manly’ if you shave a specific body part, groom a certain way, have a particular hairstyle, or tweeze a certain area. Tell them to suck it.