In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is talking about why you may want to groom your arm pits. Some people in society think that men shaving their arm pits is feminine. However, Alpha has robust confidence and wants to shave his arm pit hair regardless of what people may think. He started shaving his arm pits about 12 years ago.
Why to Shave Your Arm Pits
- Sweating less – hair causes more perspiration along with sweat rings and swampy messes
- Making you feel cooler – especially during the summer season
- Less stink – the hair traps odor and bacteria
- Eliminating clumpy antiperspirant
** Bonus reason: He likes the look better.
Arm Pit Shaving Advice
- Reduce the bulk and shorten the length if you’re not ready to totally shave it off
- Go straight down with the skin as taut as possible
- You can shave with cream and razor in the shower