Dollar Shave Club | new members ONLY $5 1st month of Executive Razor with Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter & FREE shipping
How did this slip through the cracks? Alpha thought he has addressed everything in regard manscaping, but then he got an email about what STYLE to go with. This is great question which Alpha is incredibly qualified to answer.
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that today he’s talking about man bush styles. What style you think is most popular? Comment below this video!
Five Acceptable Styles
- The Uncle Barry – massive mountain of unshaped curls. Pros? Easy. Cons? Stinky and makes your solider look small.
- The Natural – no defined boundaries but trimmed and shorter. Alpha describes how to style.
- The Triangle – boundaries are defined.
- The Alpha – strip of hair from hair to your junk. Alpha’s been rocking this style for a while. It’s sophisticately streamlined. Alpha describes how to style.
- The Preteen – no pubic hair. You look 12 years old, but your junk will look as big as possible.
Word to the Wise
- Do not shave with a razor the pubic region (above penis, below belly button). Combine the constant friction and rubbing that occurs in this area with regrowth, and it can become a bumpy and ingrown mess!
- There is a finesse when shaving testicles — make sure you trim the hair shorter with facial grooming tool & attachment and then use the razor with shave cream. Pull tight, lift up, and go nice-and-easy.
Dollar Shave Club
It’s the smarter choice. Why pay more money than you need to for a great shave? Use Alpha’s link for a special – new members get one month, shave butter, and free shipping for $5 first month. After that? Just a few bucks a month! NO long term contracts or hidden fees.