In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is exposing urban legends related to men’s grooming.
- Shaving makes your hair grow faster
- Shaving after a shower is better
- If you have puffy eyes, use Preparation H
- Stress causes gray hairs
- Chocolate causes acne and break-outs
- Exfoliation is bad for your skin
- You can use the same bar of soap for your body and face
- Toothpaste cures pimples / zits
- If you use a moisturizer with an SPF, you don’t need additional sunscreen
- Being well groomed makes you metrosexual
How to Exfoliate
Everyone should exfoliate 1 – 2 times a week to remove the top layer of dead skin cells. New lively skin cells are exposed along with collagen production. It’s the greatest thing for your skin, and you can use pumice stone, exfoliating scrub, or a personal microderm tool like the PMD. The PMD resurfaces the top layer of your skin. Rather than spending hundreds of dollars at the doctor’s office, you can use the PMD at home. The PMD helps with facial hyper-pigmentation, irregularities on your face, scarring, fine lines, and or wrinkles. Make sure you follow the directions as the device is powerful. You can get more intense as you get used to using it.