Subscribe to Alpha M. on YouTube
Pete & Pedro | use code WORKOUT20 for 20% OFF!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says with the increase of home workout videos comes an increase of home workout mistakes.
Stop making these home workout mistakes
1. Not having a plan prior to working out — you can’t just wing it. You have a plan and goal to maximize your time!
2. Focusing on a few specific body parts — you need to gear your workout to your entire body. Burn calories, lift weights, and challenge your muscles. Don’t turn into a skinny fat dude.
3. Don’t skip a day working out — work out every day so you don’t lose your gain and turn into a skinny fat dude.
4. Exercising too fast — each exercise is being performed super fast. Slow down, have better range of motion, and form. You need quality over quantity. You will increase the exercise by slowing down!
5. Not utilizing supersets in your workout — you won’t have to workout as long, and you’ll beat up your muscles. Work your muscle to failure and fatigue. Check out this latest home chest workout from Alpha that utilizes supersets: https://iamalpham.com/best-home-chest-workout-no-equipment-needed/
6. Using dangerous workouts — make sure alternate equipment can support your weight
7. Not performing cardio — condition your cardiovascular system and burn calories with at home HIIT for example. Here’s Alpha’s HIIT workout that doesn’t need equipment: https://iamalpham.com/home-no-equipment-fat-burning-workout/
8. Forgetting legs — Alpha loves body-weight squats, jump squats, stationary lunges, reverse lunges, walking lunges, step-ups
9. Forgetting about isometric exercises — it requires moving slowly, contracting the muscle, and squeezing that contraction.
10. Not working out at home — you don’t need fancy equipment. You just need discipline, dedication, and 30-minutes a day. It will help you get into shape, manage stress, help you decompress, and lower anxiety.