Subscribe to Alpha M. on YouTube
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ has one goal for this video: to make you look HOT. You will walk into a room and make people stop in their tracks because you have that something special.
How to be ten times HOTTER than other dudes
- Rock the sh!t out of a cardigan — rules include: if the collar is thick, it’s casual. If you are rocking a sexy watch, cuff the cardigan. Don’t button all of the buttons (leave one or two bottom undone, and leave the top unbuttoned).
- Rock suede — It’s texture and richness. Chelsea or chukkas as well as sneakers.
- Rock white minimal sneakers — tie the laces like Alpha demonstrates to keep them tied tight
- Wear sleeves that are short — it’s all about exposing the triceps to make them look bigger and more muscular
- Rock a super sexy watch — If you are ready to upgrade your watch game, check out MVMT. Alpha displays his newest MVMT watches which are both automatic. He fell in love with the details — clean, simple, elegant. Next, the Field Collection is masculine and are casual cool. They are affordable as well as badass beautiful. They have a ton of amazing watches to pick from — check out Alpha’s curated collection. Use Alpha’s code to get them even cheaper!
- Rock a pea coat — and pop the collar. Also size down.
- Fix those popping pockets — if it’s happening for a number of reasons but to fix the flared pockets, size up. If you are rocking a suit, have the suit let out (Alpha demonstrates).
- Rock a turtleneck under a suit — it’s an automatic head turning
- Wear gradient lens sunglasses — you will look hotter than everyone else
- SMILE — give them the grill. You need to use your most deadly hotness asset. Even if jacked up, you can whiten them (simple and affordable).