Try Chassis Premium Powder on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2XDldS8
Or get your Chassis on https://chassisformen.com (international shipping available)
United Kingdom: https://amzn.to/2G2G635
Your testicles are calling! Apparently you dropped the balls! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you need to take care of them better because some things you do on a daily basis are damaging them.
Protect your boys better!
- Protect them better — (1) use condoms because STDs can cause damage to your testicles and scrotum. (2) Also be careful of having your laptop on your lap for extended periods of time. Use a laptop protecting pad (Alpha uses the Defender Pad).
- Feel them more often — gently squeeze and feel to make sure nothing is out-of-whack. If so, see a doctor. Also, how do your fingers smell after feeling around? Musky nuts is from odor and wetness, so you need to make sure to powder your balls. Chassis powder is the best choice — it’s not talc based, and it won’t leave a chalky mess in your pants.
- Manscape — trim the bush to help eliminate odor and wetness. Your wiener will also look bigger without all the pubic hair. Alpha suggests using a regular grooming tool in the shower. First, shave your balls after lubricating with shampoo or soap.
- Use a loofah, body scrubber, or puff to clean your crotch — don’t just use your hand as this area is one of the dirtiest. You need to thoroughly wash it. Exfoliating will also help to eliminate ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- Wear supportive underwear (without being too tight) — boxers are the worst choice. Boxer briefs or trunks are the best with a pouch and ample room to breathe. When exercising, be sure to wear compression short or garment to avoid chafing and chapping. You can actually buy shorts that have built-in compression shorts or spandex underneath.
- Be careful with bicycle seats whether mountain biking or taking a spin class — sitting on the seat / saddle can compress the taint nerve causing numbness, pain, and tingling in your testicles. Make sure your seat has a cut-out to avoid this.