Today’s video is inspired by a friend who recently found out he has a brain tumor. The tumor was removed, and it was cancerous. He’s currently undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Before his diagnosis, he knew something wasn’t quite right. He said his warning signs started a year ago, and this got me thinking. If you have any of these red flags, you have to get checked by a doctor as soon as possible. Serious issues, if caught early, can be treated and fixed. Go to the doctor as you can save your own life. Don’t ignore red flags.
Warning signs! Catch medical issues early for a better chance of a cure.
- Intense lasting headaches — if you have headaches that are extreme, come on quickly, or last a long time, get them checked.
- Weird moles or spots that keep coming back — get these skin issues checked out by a dermatologist.
- Weird deuces — your turds can tell a lot about what’s going on inside your body. If they’re weird or irregular, get checked.
- Heartburn and indigestion — get it under control because it can lead to esophageal cancer.
- Bloated, gassy, belching — your gut health may be off if you’re bloated, gassy, and belching. Your microbiome supports so many different aspects of your overall systemic health. Use my code ‘ALPHAM’ for 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic
- Dark urine — this could indicate you’re not hydrated properly, which all sorts of nasty stuff happens when your body is dehydrated (bad breath, bad skin, tired/sluggish, muscles & Big Al not as pumped).
- Big Al is not strong and solid — it’s your body check engine light. If you are having a difficult time getting or maintaining a good one, something could be off ranging from heart issues to mental issues to other issues. Make sure you go see a doctor.
- Eye issues — if the whites of your eyes are yellow, you may have liver issues. If your eyes are bloodshot, you may have allergies or high blood pressure.
- Unexpected weight gain/loss — if you are not trying to lose weight but you have, you may have an issue. Cancer releases a hormone that causes weight loss. Also, if you gain weight quickly, there might be something going on if you can’t control it with your diet.