In our society, certain men are viewed as more valuable because not everybody is equal. If you are perceived as having higher value, you will be more desirable as a man, partner, employee, and friend. I’m going over some rules at high volume men break that you should break too.
Be perceived as having higher value as a man.
- Don’t be afraid of competition – Low-value men think of competition as having something taken from them, but high-value men have an abundance mentality. The high-value man knows there’s enough for everybody, and we can accomplish more together. The high-value man knows we bring value to each other. Surround yourself with other high-value men even if they’re your competition.
- Be unapologetically honest – Our society is ridiculously consumed with being polite, nice, and ensuring that everybody feels okay. High-value men understand that you may not like what they have to say, but they will tell the truth regardless. Otherwise, it doesn’t do anybody any good.
- Don’t let the predictable upset you and don’t sweat the small stuff – People don’t change, and even if they say they will, they won’t. You have to understand that it’s okay if somebody doesn’t do something you want. Don’t let it upset you. Also, don’t be bothered, consumed, or worried about what other people are doing or saying. The only person you can control and the only person that you should worry about is yourself. High-value men worry about themselves, and they are selfish. They are not apologetic about it, and haters are going to hate. High-value men have more haters because people are jealous of their accomplishments. Haters are also jealous of the high-value man’s attitude, confidence, and the fact he’s perceived as a higher value. Lower value men will try to pull them down to their level. You have to break free, be willing to protect yourself, and be one step ahead of them. They may talk behind your back and try to steal your shit. Don’t allow these low-budget losers to steal anything from you, including your identity. Identity theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes, and it happened to me three times. Get Aura, which has everything in one easy-to-use app. From identity theft protection to fraud monitoring to a VPN to password management to antivirus software, this identity theft protection is the best you can get.
- Learn to be happy on your own – Society has conditioned us to think that we need other people to be fulfilled and happy. High-value men want relationships but don’t need them to feel good about themselves.
- Do not obsess about women and sex – High-value men like it, but they’re not constantly on sites like Pornhub and doing things that low-value simps and dudes do, such as being obsessed excessively about sex. High-value men know that ‘pretty’ is a dime a dozen, unlike character, integrity, and virtue. Readjust and realign what you’re looking for. I’m not saying you should go out with a wildebeest, but be more selective with who you hook up with.
- Be bold in every aspect of your life – Be bold with your style, clothing, music, career, and chances you take. In our society, men are often told to be ‘good little boys’ and not to rock the boat. High-value men rock the boat because they are being bold, daring, and going after what they want.
- Don’t take no for an answer – Do what you say you’re going to do. Low-value men are notorious for just talking and not doing. High-value men say less and do more. To be successful, get into the habit of acting successful and let your actions speak for you instead of your social media.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks – Too many people allow fear to dictate their actions, and they never actually go after what they want. They don’t want to admit that they failed, so they don’t do anything. They wait, which waiting can be a detriment. High-value men know they may not win every time, but they will try because the regret associated is worse than actually trying and not succeeding. You may have to pick yourself up, but the more you try, the better you will get. Eventually, you’re going to realize your ultimate potential and goal.