Those super sassy hair styling sirens from Salon Posta are back! Today’s question is: What is something a guy can wear that will make him hotter? The inspiration for this video is my new Cuts Henley that just dropped from their fall collection. When I put it on and showed my wife, she said I just got hotter.
Look HOTTER by wearing any of these
- Mustaches – honestly, I would have laughed at you if you said that standalone mustaches were coming back in style. I’ve always considered standalone mustaches for porn stars and creepy bus drivers. I also would never have thought that the mullet would have been back in style either. Mullets and mustaches are apparently a double combo.
- Dressing with intention — specific pieces include dress shoes with jeans, button-up shirts with rolled sleeves, and leather jackets, to name a few.
- Wearing a nice fitting suit – if you wear a suit that fits you, it’s game over! You win. One of my favorite looks is a dark charcoal suit with a simple black Cuts polo underneath. Whether you wear the jacket or not, it doesn’t matter. Tucking the polo into your suit pants or slacks is a great way to elevate your look. Throw on some loafers, and it’s game over.
- Accessorizing – accessories, like a great pair of sunglasses, are an excellent style equalizer. If you learn to accessorize, you set yourself apart from boring guys who wear basic clothes.
- Wearing a bit of color – step away from gray, white, and black and try a bit of color. If you’re not afraid of rocking a little color, red is the color to try. You will be amazed at the amount of good attention you will get. Red is a powerful color, psychologically representing passion and power.
- Wearing clothes that fit –big and baggy clothes may be trendy right now, but if you want to elevate your hotness, make sure you accentuate your body.
- Rocking a pair of joggers – pair joggers with Jordan’s and a clean, simple tee-shirt or hoodie to look fantastic. Ensure all the pieces work together and don’t go over the top. Go more subtle with your joggers and your shirt since Jordan’s are a bit louder.
- Being in touch with the feminine side – laying off the intensively masculine dress and going for a bit more softness and less aggression. It is subtly sexy.