Subscribe to Alpha M. on YouTube
Special Alpha M. BodyBuilding.com Page & Discount
Alpha M. TOP 10 Supplements to Build a BETTER Body!
Alpha has been working out for 30-years! He’s competed in a ton of body-building shows — he hasn’t been the biggest, but he was always the leanest and most symmetrical. He even won the Super Natural Nationals 2001 for his height class. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says there are many things had he known he would have done to have better results, not waste his time, and not bust his has so much.
Ten Lessons Alpha Wished He Knew Back Then
1. Just because someone looks good with his shirt off doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about — there are tons of idiots with amazing bodies spewing misinformation. This is dangerous! Find your fitness Yoda with knowledge base and education to help.
2. If you workout and look good, people may accuse you of taking steroids
3. There is no such thing as spot reduction in regard to losing body fat
4. You don’t have to kill yourself to lose body fat — instead perform fasted cardio and take L-Carnitine (Quadracarn) + Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) which will work instead by breaking down body fat to be used as energy.
5. You don’t need to eat excessive protein to gain muscle — 1 gram of protien per 1 pound of lean muscle mass is all you need. For example, you can get protien from chicken (25 grams medium breast) during meals and protien shakes after workouts (25 grams easily digestible, already broken down amino acid blend).
6. Dirty bulking equals getting fat — don’t consume crappy calories. Focus on eating healthy calories.
7. You need balance in your life (balance looking good and living)
8. Nobody cares on how much you lift — concentrate on the exercise, range of motion, and muscle contraction
9. Train legs just as much as you train chest (even if you hate it) — it’s important for functional strength (glutes, quads, hams, hip flexors and stabilizers)
10. Your metabolism will dip at age 30 — tighten up your diet to look good decades ahead. Exercise, eat right, perform cardio, and drink water.
What You Can Know NOW
Over at Bodybuilding.com, Alpha goes over diets, nutrition, and workouts in his program Six Weeks to Living Lean — he takes out all the guesswork! Use the special link for the plan as well as the supplements to build a better body (will help you get there faster). Also watch some of Alpha’s other videos that he’s done with Bodybuilding.com as well! Special Alpha M. BodyBuilding.com Page & Discount