One of the biggest misconceptions is that if you look good that you must be healthy. That’s what I thought about myself before my blood transfusion from a bleeding ulcer and then per-cancerous polyps removed during a colonoscopy. The good news is that if you catch things early, a lot of times they can be fixed. A lot of guys ignore some of the big, flashing warning signs that their body gives them when something is not right.
Don’t ignore these warning signs!
- Performance-enhancing drugs — whether anabolic or TRT, you don’t need it. Don’t take them.
- Body fat over 18% or under 6% — keep your body functioning normally with a healthy body fat percentage.
- Not consuming enough good fats — Omega-3, 6, and 9 are needed for your brain and for shedding bad fat.
- Gut is not normal — is your poop too liquidy? Irregular? Super hard? Pale? Discolored? Black? These are signs something is not right. Also, gas and bloating can indicate that your gut health is out of whack. Focus on gut health and your microbiome. Use my code ‘ALPHAM’ for 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic https://seed.com/alpham
- Not able to do 10 proper push-ups — your muscles are weak if you can’t. You should also be able to touch your toes without bending your knees.
- Funky nails — whether discolored or cracked, nails can indicate internal issues.
- Eye issues — dark circles, bags, and yellow are indicators of needing to get checked out.
- Always tired — low energy is not normal. Make sure you are not getting trash sleep. Also, make sure your snoring is not sleep apnea.
- Skin issues — whether eczema, irritations, acne breakouts, blemishes, or excessive oiliness, address the issue which could be as simple as diet or something else bigger.
- Funky mouth — having a yeast infection in your mouth (whitish coating on the tongue) is not healthy. Neither is chronic halitosis, which could point to something more serio
- Smoking — this includes cigarettes, cigars, weed, and vaping.