Click HERE to grab ‘The Complete Guide to Hair Restoration’ -and- $250* off Gift Card for FREE! while supplies last
When it comes to looking our best, there are certain things ALL men should all do – nose and ear hair are not option. They go. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says certain subtle things impact your overall esthetic. You may not be able to put your finger on it – but it’s what they’re doing all together.
Look Your Best with These Grooming Tips
1. Maximize your jaw by defining the boundaries. Check out Alpha’s trimming tutorial for how to strengthen
2. Use hair product to add shine and control to your beard and brow
3. Make your hair thicker looking if your thinning by taking your hair shorter. Also, if you are losing your hair and want to do something about it, go to Bosley for hair restoration.
4. Edge your hair between hair cuts
5. Make sure your side-burn game is strong – not too short or too long. Use them to frame your face, finish off your hair cut, and strengthen your jaw. Angle them.
Thinning Hair Bothering You?
If you are in any stage of hair loss, go to see Bosley the hair doctors. Use the link to grab your guide to hair loss & restorations – it gives various options to slow, stop, and regrow hair. You’ll also get a $250 gift card that goes toward your consultation. Check out Alpha’s video about the three biggest hair loss fixes too. You don’t have a choice of what Mother Nature dealt you – but you have control what you do about it. If you’re not happy with thinning, losing, or balding, do something about it: click HERE